If you have a kitchen, I will bring all of the specialized equipment. You will learn simple home style Classic, Asian Fusion and Hawaiian Cuisine in this hands-on class. The class will start at around 2:00 pm. You will learn 3 different dishes and enjoy Yasko's dessert.
Classes are held for two to six people or as your space allows. The cost is $140. per person. Feast on your creations at the lesson's end!
Please contact me for more information:
- Ahi Poke Soba Noodle Salad (minced ahi poke with spicy sauce or not spicy, mix with soba noodle salad)
- Or Watermelon Salad (Golden Beats, Feta cheese, cucumber, tomato, sumac)
- Chicken or Pork Meat Ball with Korean Style Sesame seeds sauce (minced chicken meat with tofu and zucchini, make small meat ball , cook in fry-pan, you can adjust the heat of sauce/Korean chili powder)
- Chicken Lau Lau (marinade chicken with soy sauce and ginger, wrap with Taro leaves and steam)
- Shrimp Shumai (minced shrimp and pork or chicken mix, dry shiitake, steam dumpling)
- Chicken Wing or Pork with Lilikoi Sauce (Steam Chicken wings then cook with lilikoi passion fruit)
- Chinese Chicken Stew (chicken thighs, bamboo shoots, dry shiitake)
- Green Papaya Salad with Shrimp (marinade with lemongrass and garangal shrimp)
- Chicken Hekka a la Thai (soupy dish, dry shiitake, bamboo shoots, Thai basil, grass noodle)
- Tom Yum Fried Rice (Galangal, lemongrass, kaffir lime, broccoli, bell pepper, mushroom, egg)